The most popular blackjack game is Vegas Strip Blackjack. Many of the other variations of blackjack have similar rules to the Vegas Strip blackjack game. The house edge is low for blackjack, but only if you are playing by following proper blackjack strategy and with an online blackjack bonus.
Some of the benefits of the
Vegas Strip Blackjack
- The dealer stands on a soft 17.
- You can double down on any two cards.
- Blackjacks pay out 3:2.
- Dealer checks for blackjacks when the dealer up card is an Ace or a whole card.
- Players can buy insurance when the dealers up cards is an Ace.
- You can split your hand up to three times.
- You are allowed to double down after splitting your pair.
Some of the drawbacks include;
- Four decks of cards are typically used.
- You can not re-split Aces.
- You can not surrender your hand.
- Only one card is given to you after splitting Aces.
- If after splitting your Aces, you make a blackjack, that BJ will be paid out 1:1.